Stop joint pain with a PRP therapy
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentration of platelets and growth factors that come from a small amount of a person’s own blood. These cells are vital for tissue regeneration and repair. Platelets were thought of being only responsible for clotting in. It is now proven to be a reservoir of vital healing components with high growth factors that can improve healing and recovery through the signaling and recruitment of cells.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) provides treatment to expedite recovery and healing of various diseases, injuries and conditions:
- Muscle, ligament, and tendon tears
- Cosmetic PRP
- Inflammatory conditions
- And many other orthopaedic condition
Benefits of PRP:
- PRP has less side effects compared to steroid injections.
- Speeds up and promotes healing.
- Studies showing significant pain relief for osteoarthritis.
- PRP may produce better outcomes than hyaluronic acid or viscosupplementation.
- Utilizes your own body’s healing potential.
- Minimal to no down time.
Book an appointment today !
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and I will try to answer your query as soon as possible.